### Staines Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty Land
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Land

Guest
Continue to pray for my son and his family ### Staines Jesus has found them a place to stay but there are still some problems for them right now.
 
God is a loving God who wants to meet your needs and answer your prayers…and continue to bless you with new needs and answers thereafter! He hears your prayers for ###. Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)

Trust and believe in Him. As you await His answer I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord

Please send your blessings to ###. Teach him, God. Show him who you are. Remind him of your love. Open your eyes to the beauty that surrounds him. Open his heart to Your love. Open Your arms to his family members and friends that embrace him. Open his mind to the vast world of knowledge that lies before him. Open her ears. Fill him with compassion, God. Help him transform his doubts into acts of goodness and charity. Calm his fears, God. Remind him that he is vital, he is needed, he matters and that he is loved. Teach him to embrace this precious freedom she he has been granted. Help him to live his time wisely, God. Lead him on the path to meaning, to satisfaction, to joy, to peace. Stay with him God. Let him know You are near. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus continue to bless this family and make a way where they see no way...nothing is impossible for You Lord and we stand upon Your word and promises...that You will never leave us or forsake us...thank you Lord in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had some marital problems and my family has gotten too far involved. My husband and I haven’t been able to go to counseling or talk things out because of them taking so much control. They have the wrong idea about my husband, his family, and our church and have talked terribly about them. I...
Replies
5
Views
129
Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
173
BREAK ALL THE HATEFUL WORDS OF I HAVE NO CIRCULATION F U MOM JUST DIE COMING STRAIGHT FROM MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND SON AND FAMILY…LIKE I SAID I GET A NEW FAMILY THATS LOVING THATS WANTS ME TO HAVE CIRCULATION AND BE ALIVE GREATLY..I FIND A GOOD HOME URGENTLY WITH A NEW FAMILY THAT CAN UPLIFT ME NOT...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom