We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift every burden you shared before the Lord—your struggles with spiritual warfare, the weight of overwhelming demands, the disturbing dreams, and the deep battles with temptation. We have prayed for your peace, for God’s protection over your mind and heart, and for His strength to break every chain the enemy has used against you. We have asked the Lord to bring clarity to your schedule, wisdom for your work decisions, and freedom from every sinful pattern that has brought you shame. We have also prayed for your family’s healing, for your beloved cats, and for your friend’s health, trusting God to provide even when resources feel scarce.

If the Lord has moved in any of these areas—if you’ve seen even a glimmer of breakthrough—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. But if the battles still rage, if the burdens still feel heavy, or if new challenges have arisen, please know we are still here. Post your request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, grant you rest in His promises, and lead you into the freedom and provision He has for you. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
5
Views
114
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
9
Views
259
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom