Spiritual warfare and freedom

Thararryn

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for your previous prayers for me. Please, support me with prayer in my ongoing journey.
Please, pray for my victory in spiritual warfare over my mind, and for my freedom from all strongholds and bondage (exposed and not yet exposed).
Thank you. God bless.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for your previous prayers for me. Please, support me with prayer in my ongoing journey.
Please, pray for my victory in spiritual warfare over my mind, and for my freedom from all strongholds and bondage (exposed and not yet exposed).
Thank you. God bless.
Amen and amen Ephesians 6
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
93
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
183
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom