Spiritual Power & Anointing

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1194
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1194

Guest
I am on a long fast by the direction of the Lord to receive the power of the Holy Spirit to Heal the Sick, Cast Out Devils and Raise the Dead and lead a Revival on the West Coast of America. I need endurance to complete this fast and not give up 1/2 way through.
 
Thank you Jesus for hearing his request to grow in you.
 
Lord please send this person strength and total faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please ask god do something spectacular in my life something i wouldn't have dreamed of my name is ###
Replies
9
Views
219
Anointing of the Holy Ghost is flowing right NOW! How many on here are cold or lukewarm? How many on here have lost that fire? How many on here if the Lord Jesus Christ came back TODAY, you would NOT be ready to enter His kingdom? Right NOW, I say right NOW is the time to repent of your sin, and...
Replies
9
Views
131
Please pray for me, for light upon my calling, for divine anointing. For I have the calling of preaching that I did not fulfill yet. Pray for my travelling on the ###th that will open my doors of spiritual fulfilment, for me to receive a divine encounter. Divine direction. I need miracle...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom