Spiritual Power & Anointing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1194

I am on a long fast by the direction of the Lord to receive the power of the Holy Spirit to Heal the Sick, Cast Out Devils and Raise the Dead and lead a Revival on the West Coast of America. I need endurance to complete this fast and not give up 1/2 way through.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you Jeus for hearing his request to grow in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please Jesus we ask and we receive I claim a husband during my earthly walk give me him now now!!!! Please Jesus give me my husband I want to be a perfect housewife. Please Jesus have mercy have grace I pray in your holy name give me my husband please Jesus you raised the dead healed the sick...
Replies
Views
Glory to God! Praying for Ohio and all over the World for divine intervention for any place where weather could destroy through Tornados,Hurricanes any mass destruction ! To teardown any strategic plan that the devil has created for our families divinely protect our young children’s bodies...
Replies
Views
Please pray for God's protection over me and my family. We are in need of divine covering and guidance as we navigate through various challenges. I also seek prayers for a spiritual revival. I long to feel uplifted and renewed in my faith, to experience a deeper connection with God, and to be...
Replies
Views
(1) Life & death are in the power of the tongue -Proverbs (2) The person who finds wisdom finds life-Proverbs (3) The person who dies at 100 will be called a child-Isaiah (4) The person who lives & believes in the Lord Jesus will have eternal life- John (5) Honoring parents (living or dead) can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[When asked why his disciples didn't fast,] Jesus replied, "Do wedding guests fast while celebrating with the groom? Of course not. They can't fast while the groom is with them. But someday the groom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast." —Mark 2:19-20 NLT Key Thought The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom