Spiritual growth

Hello, friend. I appreciate your desire to grow spiritually. The Lord will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and direct your steps in the days ahead. Blessings!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
 

Attachments

  • 1678931871428.png
    1678931871428.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be freed from my habitual sin which I keep falling back into even after multiple times of trying to set myself right before God, and it's worsening everytime. Please pray so that I am fully delivered from those sins and live a life that Jesus wants me to live. Also pray for...
Replies
9
Views
70
please pray for my period, I am having feeling about my period of a time before I have given birth, it seems unfair to have to be dealing and allowing anyone to trample me underfoot. I also want to pray over this that it is not being taken advantage of because God gives his children health and...
Replies
14
Views
186
Kindly pray for me as I was going through severe viral fever,by God Grace I am heal now by the blood of Christ,and believe that every sickness problem in my body be removed in Jesus name.I Thank Jesus and my whole prayer family group who always pray for me .my family my mom and my wife.as some...
Replies
5
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom