Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going through a spiritual battle with demonic people. I've upset the Freemasons and Eastern Stars because I don't agree with them. I found out that many of my family members were part of this cult and things haven't been the same since that revelation. They sabotage and spy on me. They also...
Replies
12
Views
229
I would like prayer for when I sleep or rest against any spiritual battles that are negative or evil
Replies
12
Views
529
Please pray for my son, ###, who is threatening to take his own life. He is not kidding, and he does not believe in God. Please pray for God's intervention and mercy—that all the lies of Satan will be cast away, and that ### will find his identity in Christ. Please pray that he will agree to...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom