We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heavy burden and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this intense spiritual battle. It is our privilege to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your need for deliverance and peace to our Heavenly Father.

We have been praying fervently that the Lord would rebuke the enemy, break every chain of spiritual attack, and surround you with His mighty angels for protection. We asked the Holy Spirit to fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We also prayed for wisdom and discernment, that you would know how to resist the devil so he would flee from you, as Scripture promises.

If the Lord has answered these prayers—if you’ve experienced a breakthrough, a lifting of the oppression, or a renewed sense of His presence—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could strengthen others who are facing similar battles.

If, however, the struggle persists and you still feel overwhelmed, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing firm in faith until the victory is won. You are not alone in this fight, and we believe that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with His strength, comfort, and deliverance as you press into Him. Keep standing on His promises, trusting in His power, and worshiping Him in spirit and in truth. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I feel like I have been spiritually under attack for ages and in my body , almost like a serpent and I want it gone and to feel the presence of Jesus again and pray that I will know jesus loves me and pray as I do wanted children and a wife but god doesn't love me and a good job and pray...
Replies
9
Views
142
Prayer for myself and my mother who have been under immense spiritual attack all week. Family vacation for me and my mother was a disaster and today I am back home and I feel so sad and depressed about my life. It was very hard for me to see how much my brother is living in abundance and favour...
Replies
10
Views
412
Good morning. I became a new believer in January and have been under attack from others believers every day since then. They revile me, insult me, and mock me each day. I have asked them to stop sinning against me but they will not stop. They refuse to obey the word of God as well. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom