Spiritual And Physical Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FMK

Guest
My entire family (wife, kids, brothers, sisters, and parents included) some spiritual warfare has been going on for some time. I do not know whether some type of sin from a family member is the cause or punishment from hateful outsiders. We also encountered strange diseases to my dad (###) who was hospitalised recently and not fully recovered. I plead for your intercessory prayers for both spiritual and physical healing in my family. We have been stressed for so long.

From ;- ### in - ###.
 
LORD EVERY EVIL SPIRITUAL ATTACK PLACED UPON THIS FAMILY, BE UP ROOTED AND BURN BY THE FIRE OF GOD....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS...

SATAN YOU CAN NOT REST IN THIS HOUSE, SO COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW..IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!
 
I come against the forces of darkness against your family in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. I rebuke the forces of satan in the name of Jesus. Satan the blood of Jesus is against you. I trample on you and I command you to flee their lives and come back no more in the name of Jesus Christ. I bind and break all the ancestral spirits and generational curses against their family in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. I seal them with the blood of Jesus and declare them free in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare healing and restoration for their dad and I sent the healing word of God that by his stripes we were healed upon his life to be healed in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Thank You, Abba Father, for healing, restoring and renewing them in every way, and for letting Your loving will and plan continuie to be done in their lives. You will comfort and strengthen them as You do carry them right now, and You are protecting them all the time by The Blood of Jesus, Your wall of fire and Your guarding angels, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2287-/

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2210-/

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2209-/
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:66 – “Some of the Kohathite clans were given as their territory towns from the tribe of Ephraim.” Extended Explanation: This verse describes how certain towns from the tribe of Ephraim were allocated to the Kohathite clans...
Replies
10
Views
168
Can you please pray for my friends dad ### . He is still in the hospital from last Thursday and is still not getting better . He is going for a brain scan today. Please pray for him and his family
Replies
12
Views
137
Praise the lord brother and sister My name is ### and i have one prayer request that my mother is not feeling well due to some bad spirit effects, sometimes it make her feel weak and some it create some problem in his throat, sometimes she feel emptiness in her chest. so all these problems are...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom