Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We should expect great things happening to our life when we give ourselves to Jesus. Jesus promised is this. I will send a Comforter which shall be with you always. Keep your eyes on the Lord. Ask for His holy presence to fill us with mercy and love.

Expect the unexpected.
You never know what willl happen.
When we ask something,
We shall receive from the Lord.
Healing shall come,
Blessings shall arrive to our door.
Help and grace will come to us.
Just take His hands,
Heair His voice,
Then follow HIm.
He is waitng for you and for me
With open arms will welcome us

In heaven.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses both in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1.8

We should expect great things happening to our life when we give ourselves to Jesus. Jesus promised is this. I will send a Comforter which shall be with you always. Keep your eyes on the Lord. Ask for His holy presence to fill us with mercy and love.

Expect the unexpected.
You never know what willl happen.
When we ask something,
We shall receive from the Lord.
Healing shall come,
Blessings shall arrive to our door.
Help and grace will come to us.
Just take His hands,
Heair His voice,
Then follow HIm.
He is waitng for you and for me
With open arms will welcome us

In heaven.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses both in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1.8
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes Lord, we need You today and will need You forever. Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary pure and holy , right and true. With thanksgive I will give You all the praise, all the honor and praise now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy is the man and the woman who hears the voice of the Lord telling to come to Him and follow in His steps to reach heaven. For their treasure is not earthly, it is heavenly and will last forever and ever. This heavenly wisdom comes from deep faith in Gods word and will for our life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Reality and blessings shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Jesus as sweet offering to Him alone and wonders and beautiful thing shall happen to us when we run to the arms of the Lord. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, And you will be witnesses telling...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Under the shadow of Gods wings we must abide and live to glorify His holy name, Mercy, compassion and care will come to all of us who put their trust in the almighty power of God. There is no fear or doubt that will come to our life and steadfast love exists because Gods mercy will never ever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom