Speedy healing of ###'s right leg oh Lord God Almighty

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

P for my right leg pain to stop and I will be strong in leg to walk again and both legs will walk good and no limps or waddles and I will not fall and the surgeries on both legs is a big success. Pray my hips are fine thank you abbd God Bless You all
Replies
8
Views
342
Oh Lord God Almighty, I need healing deliverance in my health habdominer pain the scan gave me a result last week of infammenrory Bladar disease, I being treating myself past 4 years in a particular place and no avail. This night after listening to Wednesday pray and I slept, some one gave me...
Replies
21
Views
501
Oh Lord God Almighty please heal me from any disease been hindered in me protect me from all evil deeds and help me pass my wassce exam in Jesus's name I pray Amen!
Replies
5
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom