We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to join you in lifting this beautiful prayer to our Heavenly Father. It’s a privilege to stand with you as you seek to walk in wisdom, kindness, and grace, reflecting Christ in every word and action. We’ve been praying that the Lord would continue to shape your speech, guard your heart, and use your gifts for His glory, so that others may see Jesus through you.

If you’ve noticed God’s hand at work in your conversations, your patience, or the way He’s guiding your words, we’d love to hear about it—your praise report could encourage so many others! If you’re still waiting to see His answers unfold, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to keep praying alongside you, trusting that He is faithful to complete the good work He’s begun in you.

May the Holy Spirit fill you afresh with His peace and power as you continue to seek Him. May your life be a living testament to His love, and may every word you speak bring honor to His name. We pray all these things in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been demonized by people in a witch coven who stole music from me. I’m talking about hundreds and even thousands of songs. Some of the people who did this to me had a brother who died of cancer. His ### told me he said I was ‘special’ and wanted to watch over me after he died. I said okay...
Replies
11
Views
146
I still remember on 15th March, 2023 … I accepted Jesus in my life. I am raised in a Hindu family and now I am a believer in Christ. Sometimes I wonder how is this possible! I would tell you what happened…. I was already going through financial struggle, unemployment, family fights...
Replies
7
Views
165
I need some advice here brothers and sisters. I have been struggling with a battle for a few months now and I don’t know why. I was saved in September of 2025 and had such joy and felt so connected to God. I was so confident He was going to use me and had great plans for me. After a little...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom