Space

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please remove workers from my area/classroom and around. I am in a classroom in highschool and i need peace for work and rest. I am working today whole day and it is exhausting because i am on gastric diet. Please let them work when i am not here. Its very hard today. I have not slept well...
Replies
11
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
160
I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom