Soulmate

  • Thread starter Thread starter bell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bell

Guest
Please pray with me as I wait on the Lord for the one to share life with - my marriage partner, I trust God in this matter and thank him in advance.
 
Lord, please give ### a suitable Life Partner and may his marriage be filled with lasting happiness, health and peace in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
174
My majesty im at the beginning but I beg u as I step by step I beg to add into a servant ### into my human realm as a soulmate My majesty, Amen….
Replies
11
Views
137
Pray to find my soulmate-It's time for our two be reunited.
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom