Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Hey you all, I am feeling defeated.
Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up.
It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this….
Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation
Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake
I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle.
I don’t even remember when...