Sorry Jesus and I'm so tired and ...

Sherenal

Disciple of Prayer
Sorry Jesus and I'm so tired and my health not good and asthma problem please help Jesus Amen
 
Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this person have Mercy on her and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every sickness and diseases Go Out of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Deliverance to her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name Amen
 
Recieve your healing in Jesus name, Amen.

Direction.
Put your hand on your nose and breath in 5 times while saying "am healed" and you will see what will happen to you.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Don’t let my food that I’m buying all day waste in this car in this heat please and don’t let this. He will managers get their way for arts and minds and let them let me make my deduction on the rent that they owe four months already in Jesus name miracle open doors Lord help us to fight this...
Replies
7
Views
140
So tired With all of this please bring us your strength healing and guidance Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
136
So tired of fighting this Lord need your mighty strength and protecting Blood to keep pursuing This Injustice that only you can. These are your battles Jesus Amen
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom