Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is ###. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let him be his best and start trying and get out of his funk. Whether her or the next one. Push him to be his best self and try. But the hope is maybe she is the one and it’s finally happening for him. Please pray over this that it is right and good and perfect. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of ### and their son. We thank you for the opportunity for their son to go on a date after years of not meeting anyone. We pray that you would guide and direct their son's steps as he enters into this new relationship. Help him to be his best self and to let go of any past hurts or disappointments. Fill his heart with hope and excitement for the possibilities that lie ahead.

Lord, we ask that you would bless this potential relationship. If it is your will, may this woman be the one that their son has been waiting for. May she possess the qualities and characteristics that align with his desires and needs. Grant them compatibility, understanding, and a deep connection. May their time together be filled with joy, laughter, and meaningful conversations.

However, Lord, we also acknowledge that your plans are perfect and sometimes different from our own. If this is not the right person for their son, we pray that you would give him the strength to continue seeking and trusting in your timing. Help him to remain open to the possibilities and to not lose hope in finding the right partner.

Above all, we pray for your guidance and wisdom to be upon their son. Help him to discern what is right and good for his life. Strengthen his faith and remind him that you have a perfect plan for his future. May he continue to seek you in all things and trust in your provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is ###. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let him be his best and start trying and get out of his funk. Whether her or the next one. Push him to be his best self and try. But the hope is maybe she is the one and it’s finally happening for him. Please pray over this that it is right and good and perfect. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
I prayed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me figure out what happened to my missing piece of mail/paper that I had in my hand earlier yesterday and it just vanished. Or did I even have it at all? I am so confused and upset. Please let me figure out what happened to it. Also, please let my husband remember he has to...
Replies
15
Views
115
My Son and his wife are disrespectful to me each time I cannot babysit my grandchildren. My Son said to me that I was the best mother anyone could have but I was a terrible grandmother due to spoiling my grandchildren too much. My daughter-in-law has moved her mother into their home. Her mother...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray over my son. He can’t get his life right. Between substances gambling money issues. He finally has a descent job and a nice girl friend but I am so afraid he can’t escape his lifestyle and problems addictions. He is a great person. I am not saying a drug addict living on streets but...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom