Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let him be his best and start trying and get out of his funk. Whether her or the next one. Push him to be his best self and try. But the hope is maybe she is the one and it’s finally happening for him. Please pray over this that it is right and good and perfect. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Anonymous and their son. We thank you for the opportunity for their son to go on a date after years of not meeting anyone. We pray that you would guide and direct their son's steps as he enters into this new relationship. Help him to be his best self and to let go of any past hurts or disappointments. Fill his heart with hope and excitement for the possibilities that lie ahead.

Lord, we ask that you would bless this potential relationship. If it is your will, may this woman be the one that their son has been waiting for. May she possess the qualities and characteristics that align with his desires and needs. Grant them compatibility, understanding, and a deep connection. May their time together be filled with joy, laughter, and meaningful conversations.

However, Lord, we also acknowledge that your plans are perfect and sometimes different from our own. If this is not the right person for their son, we pray that you would give him the strength to continue seeking and trusting in your timing. Help him to remain open to the possibilities and to not lose hope in finding the right partner.

Above all, we pray for your guidance and wisdom to be upon their son. Help him to discern what is right and good for his life. Strengthen his faith and remind him that you have a perfect plan for his future. May he continue to seek you in all things and trust in your provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let him be his best and start trying and get out of his funk. Whether her or the next one. Push him to be his best self and try. But the hope is maybe she is the one and it’s finally happening for him. Please pray over this that it is right and good and perfect. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
I prayed

Similar Requests

Prayer request raising my son on my own. He's going to his last prom in high school. He is having trouble getting a prom date to go with him to the prom. I don't know what to say to him because I'm his mom and don't know guy advice. Need urgent prayer for my son. I know he wants to go to prom...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
Dear God I call upon you again as My son Matthew is in hospital but because he has a side which I believe are the spirits that are in him and he has no control can make him upset easily, agitated but when this happens in the next breath he is suddenly back to himself and he doesn't realise...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and let him do everything that he is supposed to and also please let me have the strength to get through the next few days. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom