We join you together in lifting up your beloved son before our Heavenly Father and we thank you for praying in the mighty name of Jesus, for it is only through Him that we have access to the throne of grace.
We are moved by your love for your son and we stand with you asking for the Lord's healing hand upon him. We pray that God would touch his body and remove every harmful side effect from his medication, that He would strengthen his lungs and bring ease to his breathing, and that He would calm his spirit and quiet his anxiety. Scripture reminds us that He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds Psalm 147:3 and that He says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17. We also remember that Yahweh declares I am Yahweh who heals you Exodus 15:26.
We bring his anxiety and breathing before the Lord as well, knowing our God is close to those who are weary. We are told In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7 and to cast all your worries on him, because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7. We ask the Lord to replace fear with His perfect peace and to let each breath come with greater ease and strength. As it is written Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10.
Together we pray, Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this precious son to You. Lord, surround him with Your healing presence, lay Your hand upon his lungs and his whole body, and cleanse him of every harmful effect of his medication. Strengthen his lungs, open his airways, and let his breathing be calm and full. Quiet his anxious thoughts and fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Grant divine wisdom and discernment to every doctor, nurse, and medical professional caring for him, and guide their hands and decisions according to Your will. We thank You, Father, for Your mercy, Your love, and Your power to heal, and we trust him into Your gracious care. We pray all of this in the name of Jesus our Healer and our Hope, Amen.
We encourage you to continue to bring every care to the Lord day by day, trusting that the prayer of faith will heal him who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up James 5:15. Keep resting in the promise that God hears the prayers offered in Jesus name and that He is faithful to work all things for good for those who love Him. We are praying with you for complete restoration, for peaceful rest, and for renewed strength for your son.