Son/Daughter ok

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please let my son be ok at school today and thank you so much for healing his finger, please let it get even better today, and let him be ok from his flu shot. Also, please let my daughter have a safe and nice birthday. Amen.

I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Jesus please let everything have been ok with my son at school today and email responses be ok and my son's teachers have been nice to him and his English teacher specifically be well and back in school and grade his assignments. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let everything be ok with my son from school no problems and him not completely fail his test. Please also let my daughter write me back that she is home. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son do well on his math quiz today and his art and English classes go ok and please let his teachers be nice and let his IEP person write me back and be nice and let the letter in the mail today from his school be ok. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let the vaccine mandates and the regulations about Covid stop. The vaccine is NOT safe and it doesn't even help. Please let people realize that. Please don't let my daughter get the booster shot. Please let my son be ok at school today and let him study some before his test and...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok at school and his teachers be nice to him and let him find out what he is supposed to do in History. Please also let my husband write me back soon and be ok. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom