Something evil was done to me by ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been going through this torment & torture since ###. I hear a voice every day, I hear my late twin brothers voice in the camper me and my common law used to sleep in. I stay on a ### in ### I've tried talking to councilors psychology nothing gets better. The enemy is able to do things I...
Replies
8
Views
254
I know that our father is a God of justice and I believe I have been done wrong by so many even those whom I thought were close friends of mine and I am hurting over this. I've asked God to repay all of that evil and to give me justice for I know that God fights for me and he is for me so who...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dismantle every evil assignment against me at my workplace, family, x husband, x friends, x neighbors,x co workers and now currently roommates, neighbor, colleague who is a warlock and another colleague a vodoo witch from haiti in my department doing witchcraft on me, coming together with their...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom