Someone is pressing me to do something ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Someone is pressing me to do something I don't want to do, and is the type to keep on me about it, even after I tell her no. Also, hard to avoid her, as I go to her building for job-related reasons. That she back off, and take no for an answer, or get her mind on other things and stop being used by the devil to torment me, trying to make me do things I don't want to do. The problem is, she has ways of contacting me, or seeing me, so without help from God it's hard to avoid her.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please O Holy God let the landlords actually take our home issues seriously including our leaking roof in the torrential downpours last night and for them to send someone out and finally fix it. I receive it in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
166
God, I am tired of waiting. I am tired of crying and being strong all the time. If You are there, then show me. Stop testing me again and again. Either change my situation or change my heart — but do something. I can’t pretend to be okay anymore.
Replies
7
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom