Someone has put a hex on me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I'm tired I eat debts to bet and loose I've nothing but I have lost to so many bets My heart is telling me Lord pliz take me
Replies
11
Views
76
Dear Fellow Believers, Prayer Warriors and Fellow Saints. My late Parents house went to Auction last Saturday. It starting with a price well below reserve. ( A Price well below what the place was worth ) . However there were no bidders. After 15 mins the agent called off the Auction. The...
Replies
5
Views
210
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom