Somebody Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerGirl18

Prayer Warrior
When I saw my spouse, I knew he was the one. Something kept telling me just to wait and be patient, and months later I heard a voice so real out of nowhere telling me not to worry because him and I will be married and will be together in life. Sometimes I feel worry and anxiety but I remember that and it helps me. It doesn't help that I suffer from anxiety so it makes it worse but I've been praying lots for it to go away. I guess I'm seeking for someone to talk about that had good advice and someone to talk to, and if not please pray for us and our families' acceptance of us. Feel free to message me or so on. Thank you so much and God Bless all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Somewhere I can sense that I can die at any moment because of this unbearable pain in my heart which I can't resist any longer, it's just making my breathe shorter.... I can now easily count my breathe which can stop at any time. Even if I try to calm down myself, I just don't feel my own...
Replies
9
Views
469
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me see the help I need to make my life better, Lord I’m very bored and lonely and I am getting tired a lot too and confused and it’s exaggerating Trying to seek moral compass help, and maybe something like therapy because I’m dealing with a lot of stress and...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom