I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
🧎🏽♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...