So Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenhair1973

Disciple of Prayer
I have become such a failure, everything is a mess, I am not a good example for my ###. My business is failing and I am struggling to pay bills or be able buy food. Please pray for my situation, I feel like giving up.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
You are NOT a failure, you are a child of the King and joint heir with Jesus, please speak what the word of God says over you, that you are the head and not the tail, no matter how things look. We walk by faith and not by sight, faith moves the hand of God, do not give up, He is there for you. Call those things that are not as though they were, that means to speak out what you need as though you already have them. Hold on to the promises of God because He will NEVER fail you, blessings over you in the name of Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance with all that is going on in my life, lord I know it's been a while since I last prayed but I need you right now, my dad isn't very well and I'm scared that I'm going to lose him so please help him...
Replies
7
Views
292
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom