Smoking

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynette

Guest
Please pray for me, I just can't stop smoking.
 
Demons of smoking you are commanding to flee in Jesus name. ### is liberated from your grips in Jesus name. Her body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and she realized for to long you demons of smoking have held her captive, but Jesus came to set the captive free, and so she is free right now from smoking. She has quit to never go back you and you are banned from coming to her in Jesus name!
 
Dear Lord, we pray that you will heal ### from this dangerous habit, save her and mould her a new for yourself in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord I know that all things are possible to you, Lord I come this moment and ask you please help your child ### in your own way to stop her from smoking. Amen

God Bless You ###.
 
Jesus in your Mighty name rebuke the spirit of Smoking haunting this child and go to the feet of the Lord never to return back. In Jesus name Amen
 
DEAR LORD, please take my hand today! Lead me. In fact LORD, please carry me every day because I am so weak. You are so strong. You have told me to come to You when I am weary and heavy laden and You will give me rest. Here I am Lord...begging the great I AM to cure my life. Increase my Faith. Make me Bold. Give me Strength to trust again. In Your name I pray, Amen
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried to stop smoking several times and never get anywhere. Please pray for me to stop.
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
196
Hello please please pray for my husband ### that he stop smoking forever is damage his health problems. That need stop be selfish only thinking about himself. He had big surgery last year because the diverticulitis because the smoking. He still not listening especially when he is around with his...
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom