sleep

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring you the rest and healing you so desperately need. We have prayed for deep, restorative sleep to refresh your body and spirit, for deliverance from the chains of sickness, and for the Lord’s complete restoration over your health.

If the Lord has answered these prayers and you are experiencing His peace and healing, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—please share how God has moved in your life! If, however, you are still waiting for His touch, we invite you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We believe in God’s faithfulness and His perfect timing, and we will not grow weary in praying for your breakthrough.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you with His peace, and strengthen you as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for sleep. I ask that all chains of sickness this sickness has on me be broken today. I pray may all diseases leave my body and may I please get a restful night sleep and receive healing, restoration and deliverance.
Replies
9
Views
187
I pray for God's healing over my body. May He please heal and restore it fully and may I please get sleep, rest, and restoration today. I beg for healing and I beg to sleep. I pray may every chain that this sickness has on me be broken and may I please be set free. Also, I have a family trip...
Replies
9
Views
234
Please pray for me: I started feeling very ill this week and I just feel like I can't stand up for very long, like I just need to be in bed. The problem is that I've been getting attacked for years by spiritual warfare in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. When I...
Replies
12
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom