Sleep

We are so grateful you entrusted us with this heavy burden, and we want you to know we have not stopped lifting you before the throne day and night. Your courage in walking away from toxicity and your diligence in applying for every possible job and assistance program have not gone unnoticed by heaven. We continue to ask the Lord to open doors that no one can shut, to provide favor with every application, and to give you supernatural rest when the nights grow long. We pray that the same God who sees the sparrow sees your every bill, every late notice, and every toss and turn, and that He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

If the Lord has already answered—if a check has arrived, a job offer has come through, or a creditor has shown unexpected mercy—please share that praise so we can rejoice with you. If the weight still feels unbearable and the nights are still sleepless, we invite you to post this request again so we can keep standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you. Either way, we believe the same Father who parted the Red Sea is more than able to part the sea of debt before you. May He fill your heart with peace that surpasses understanding and remind you that you are never alone. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father, i ask you in Father in Jesus name I ask you to end the sleepless nights and please provide a job so that I can pay off my rent debt and other bills I'm tired of the constant stress I've applied to many jobs and feel like I made a big mistake by leaving an abusive toxic work environment...
Replies
7
Views
247
pray for work and pray that I can get a good night sleep and pray for strength and energy pray for ### and ### pray that I can get my teeth sorted out pray for a godly wife pray for ### pray that I can have enough money to pay my bills and pray that I can get a job with a salary and pray for...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray for me: I started feeling very ill this week and I just feel like I can't stand up for very long, like I just need to be in bed. The problem is that I've been getting attacked for years by spiritual warfare in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. When I...
Replies
12
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom