Awivis

Servant of All
Father bless her sleep and let it be restorative and speak to her in her dreams. Do same for my sleep as well. Show her Jesus is the way, truth and life. I praise you Lord for today she told me she prays to God to heal her from her mental affliction. Answer to her and teach her to know you Lord and pray to you as you are the only God who truly answers instead of all the idols people seek and worship in vain. In Jesus name and blood I rebuke and bind all influence of false gods and idols. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I pray for ###. I ask that You would bless her sleep and let it be restorative. Speak to her in her dreams and show her that Jesus is the way, truth, and life. I praise You, Lord, for today she told me she prays to You to heal her from her mental affliction. I ask that You would answer her prayer and teach her to know You, Lord, and pray to You as You are the only God who truly answers instead of all the idols people seek and worship in vain. In Jesus Name and blood, I rebuke and bind all influence of false gods and idols. I also ask that You would bless my sleep and let it be restorative. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, deliver, heal, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. I ask this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my husband. He coughed up blood one time, please let it not happen anymore. Please also let my son stop staying up so late and go to sleep earlier. Thank you for letting me get my packages today. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
111
God, i felt peace from you today then got triggered before bed about the false accusations from my mgr and how to address them in my report acknowlegement. You fight our battles. I give this to you. You give your beloved sweet sleep. I claim it and declare good sleep now. Help me with the job...
Replies
12
Views
103
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27... LORD, we ask...
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom