Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been feeling really down lately. I was involved with a guy, but I wouldn’t call it a real relationship because he didn’t want a true commitment. I accepted that at the time, but eventually I decided to walk away from the situation. Since then, I’ve been feeling unusually emotional, more...
Replies
13
Views
477
Dear Lord, I do not feel emotionally secure with ###. He made it clear that we are only ever going to be friends and nothing more. I remember praying for this exact thing 2 years ago when I met ###. Only to find out he later on got married and found the love of his life. As much as I want to...
Replies
5
Views
308
Dear Lord, my friend ### said shes going to send me some money and she never did. I didn't even ask her for it. I need a new phone. The phone I'm looking at cost almost ### dollars. I ask that you provide a way for me to get that phone. I need a new phone. I ask that you go before me. I ask that...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom