Sister ### Wants A Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinAlex

Servant of All
please pray for ### to have the child she so desires. There may be a medical issue. ### is married to a very decent chap. May God's will be done.
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Marriage was before 3 years 12/11/2022. I ### wants cure for right hand (###) which is not able to move smoothly. ### problem.
Replies
8
Views
84
A woman wants another child. She raised her son on her own. She's been wanting another child. She has looked into adoption and also has been looking at sperm banks because she doesn't want to worry about a man leaving her for having a child again. Her son's dad told her to get an abortion with...
Replies
12
Views
153
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom