Sister ### Leg

Sparklee

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ### she broke her leg please pray for quick healing and she have all help she may need thank you!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Sparklee I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your sister health and heal her leg. I'm praying that He would bless your sister with all of her needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who broke her leg in her soccer game yesterday. We are praying for quick healing and no need for surgery and for her mental/emotional health as she had several things coming up she was very excited about and now can’t do :( and for as quick healing as possible so she...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please powerful I am tell sorry to nighbour women. I was called leg problem. Please eascape me at MY leg
Replies
8
Views
98
That my ###’s leg pain not be related to a clot, and she would be healed to tryout for her ### soccer team. In Jesus name!
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom