Sir ### from ###. I lost ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Found out sitting in a church waiting on graduation to happen that the court order came over. I lost. The kids' mother won custody rights, meaning I'm told things won't change, but I just don't believe it. And here I am also carrying the weight of a false restraining order that has tons and tons...
Replies
10
Views
291
I’m a registered nurse and I lost my job recently with the company that I would’ve been with ### years this month for asking a question from a coworker and LVN and he went and reported me and this escalated to me losing my job and I’m so hurt and angry and I’m behind it all my bills and I’m just...
Replies
9
Views
289
1) oh lord restored my finances 2) oh lord show me mercy for all I’ve lost in twenty years 3) my father my father direct me to the right people in my life 4) oh lord bring forth my British passport before the end of next week 5) oh lord my father touch the heart of my brother ### who...
Replies
5
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom