Sing for joy to the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name.

Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God.

Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus delights in the praises of His people. Just as angels in heave do, let us all raise our voice to Him.
Replies
Views
  • Article
With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone. Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom