Silver linings

Melissity

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray for my ### year old step daughter. She ran away from our house back to her mom's who doesn't discipline her.

Pray that the relationship between her and her dad will be rebuilt, and stronger than ever.

Pray for my younger step daughter who is ###. Pray that she would be protected and blessed with wisdom and understanding. Pray that she continues to seek God and hear His word like she did at church today. And thank you Lord for blessing her with a heart that seeks Your truth!

Finally, please pray for me. Pray that I would act wisely and lovingly toward these difficult challenges.

May God bless each and every one of you. Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
I pray God's peace & blessings to your family. I prayed for your requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Lord we come to you to seek protect for these children and healing for this family. Lord we ask that you mend this child's heart and help her to see the value of discipline in her life. Let her come to the father as all children need a father. Watch over each child her and protect them. Guide them in their ways and send healing to this family.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. All things work together for the good of those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).



Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself to come to know You better, love You with all our heart, mind, and strength, and walk according to Your purpose You have placed on each of our lives. So that all things will work together for each of our good. Bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause each of our souls to prosper in the Word, Wisdom, and Ways of God. Bless each of us to always agree with and walk in agreement with Your Word. Protect and keep each of us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God honor Isa. 54:17, Jer. 20:11, and 3 John 2 over each of our lives. Bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed, thought, or dreamed. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, she is not feeling well today and I pray that You anoint her with Your special healing power and make her feel better. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and...
Replies
10
Views
37
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and knowledge in her classes this week. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her...
Replies
9
Views
31
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, she is not feeling well today and I pray that You anoint her with Your special healing power and make her feel better. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and...
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom