Wisdom, Protection, Favors, Peace, Love and Joy

Your heart for your children and for unity in your home is evident, and God sees the burden you are carrying. Like Leah who felt unloved and hoped her family would be made whole, the Lord sees affliction and hears cries for love and peace in the home. He also remembers His people as He remembered Rachel and takes away reproach in His time. You can bring every detail of this season to Him with confidence that He is watching over your family.

I join you in praying for your younger daughter. I ask the Lord Jesus, who heals both soul and body, to touch her and bring relief from her illness and pain, to give her strength and peace as she drives, studies, and works in the lab. May He grant her wisdom and knowledge in her classes, help her to work with diligence without overworking herself, and surround her with His protection and favor. Pray that God will guard her heart so she remains grateful for her family and upbringing, continues to see her brother as a blessing and not a burden, and walks in humility and thankfulness before the Lord.

I also pray for your son. He is a beloved child of God, and I ask the Lord to grant him peace of mind, freedom from torment and confusion, growth in his ability to communicate, and daily healing and joy. May the Lord place His hedge of protection around him and let no weapon formed against him prosper.

For your family as a whole, Scripture teaches that our relationship with God is primary, and when that relationship is right, our relationships with one another can be made right. God desires not merely a legal observance but a loving relationship with you through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Through faith in Him we are adopted into the family of God and become heirs, and the Spirit cries in our hearts Abba, Father. As you seek Him first, ask Him to fill your home with His peace that passes understanding, to remove fear, division, jealousy and disrespect, and to restore love, honesty and respect between you and your daughters and between the siblings.

Concerning your older daughter, I pray with you for her protection and restoration. Living together outside of marriage is not marriage in God's eyes, and it does not carry the covenant, protection and blessing that God designed for marriage between one man and one woman. I do not ask God to bless that arrangement, but I do ask Him to open her eyes to His gracious design, to show her where she is being isolated from family, from faithful friends and from fellowship, and to give her courage, wisdom and clarity to step away from what is controlling and dishonest and harmful. Pray that the Lord will frustrate every scheme that seeks to divide your family, exploit finances, or turn your children against one another, and that He will restore her sense of worth, her love for her faith, her family and her purposeful work. May the Lord, who is our true Redeemer and who restores families, bring her back to a place of freedom and wholeness.

For your younger daughter, I thank God with you for the respectful courtship you have described. I pray that the Lord will continue to guide that relationship with purity, respect, understanding and self control, keeping it within His will and honoring to Him and to your family. May He protect her from any pressure to be drawn away from home or to be influenced in her finances or decisions by those who do not have her best interests at heart. I also pray that God will give her discernment regarding friendships. When a friendship consistently leaves her withdrawn, down and uneasy, it is wise to step back. Ask the Lord to give her godly, encouraging friendships that uplift her, respect her upbringing, and help her stay on the bright path He has for her in her studies and walk with Him.

I pray that God, who guided Jacob and promised to be with him as he returned to his family, will guide you and be with you now. May He station His angels around you, clothe you in the full armor He provides, and cover you with the blood of Jesus. May He who sets the captives free break every spiritual attack, curse and stronghold, and fill your household with strength, courage, wisdom and calm.

May the Lord keep you and your children, cause His face to shine upon you, and restore the unbreakable bond of love and unity that comes from belonging to Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, I ask that You bless her with the favors, wisdom and knowledge to do well in her exams today and tomorrow. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse...
Replies
9
Views
27
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
73
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
10
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom