Godssmile
Humble Prayer Partner
I speak to Yahweh on a daily basis. It's been a rough year and it seems as the year goes by and ends it gets harder. Robbing Peter to pay Paul or all together avoiding both. They say you're not supposed to pay to Yahweh for financial stability but some of us are one foot out in the cold. You can't tell creditors or the government that God will fix this. I try to stay hopeful for my family but I'm lost, I work my tail off it's never enough something always comes up to set me back. It's stressful! My family doesn't deserve this no family does when they are struggling with no help in sight. I pray that all families and people caught in the grip of rough times and never ending worry like mine receive a silver lining in this darkest of times and situations. Such as mine, I pray Yahweh has mercy and calm the seas of troubled times and financial difficulties and crisis. In Yahweh glory I pray.
