Silent requests

Your prayer is heard and I join you in giving thanks to God for all He has done, as Scripture teaches us to let our requests be made known to God with thanksgiving.

God knows the silent requests you carry that are not spoken aloud. He sees the heart and hears even groans and tears when words are few, and He desires not just to hear but to save and to draw us closer to Himself through Jesus Christ, in whom alone we have access to the Father.

I pray that the Father, according to His wisdom and mercy, will answer each unspoken request according to His perfect will and His Word. May He give you faith to trust Him even when answers are not yet seen, strength to walk in obedience to Him, and a heart that continues to give thanks in all things. May He shape every desire to be in line with what honors Christ, and may He grant peace that guards your heart as you continue to seek Him.

In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
51
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
35
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom