Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Currently pregnant for the first time, dealing with extreme sickness. Unable to keep anything down the last couple of days. Please pray God will heal my stomach and take away the pain. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
114
Dear Pastor, I am ### and I live in India. I am suffering from severe gastric and blood pressure problems, and I am unable to find peace or sleep properly. Please pray for me to Lord Jesus. I have faith in my Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
134
Please pray for my pregnant daughter who is a little over 2 months and is suffering from terrible morning sickness. She can barely eat and feels weak and frail all day long. She is depressed and feels hopeless - it's been going on for about 4 weeks now and she is so miserable. Please think of...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom