Sickness deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother in Christ, I am suffering from stomach upset like distention, bloating for the past one month with skin flare up. I kindly request you to pray for me for deliverance. Thanking you
Replies
15
Views
393
Dear Pastor, I am ### and I live in India. I am suffering from severe gastric and blood pressure problems, and I am unable to find peace or sleep properly. Please pray for me to Lord Jesus. I have faith in my Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
134
My children and family members need deliverance we need healing. We need to be saved transform into what God wants us to be. My children need deliverance from any addictions, early death, hell, jail, sickness, devil plans in Jesus Christ Name Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom