Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I start feeling better and healed from this bad cold. I also have asthma and trying to prevent further breathing issues. Please pray this goes away asap. My nephew been sneezing and he just started school. Please pray he's healed and he stay healthy. Pray whatever he have goes away...
Replies
11
Views
113
Lord I am so concerned. The summer is here and my ### has no air conditioning. She is age ### and the woman who watches over her is age ###. They both have heart issues, my ### has diabetes and early Alzheimer's and depression and gastrointestinal issues. The workers have done some construction...
Replies
8
Views
132
Please pray for my animal. Her name is ###. She has been suffering from some kind of sickness. She is miserable. She is sad. I feel like she's being tormented. She's losing her fur. She keeps clawing into her skin. I would take her to the vet but I don't have money. Please pray for my animal...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom