Show Me Lord

💓🙏💓God, today and for always I ask You in Jesus' name to help and show me how to let my life testify to Your goodness and grace in my career, in my home, and wherever I go. Help me refocus my heart on You and pursue You first, above all else. Help me to realize that nothing in life matters more than bringing glory to You. God, show me who I need to share You with and give me the boldness to do it. God do the same for every member of this prayer site, especially the faithful prayer warriors. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life today and everyday make a way were it seems to be no way remove all fear and doubt continue to show me favor with my landlord touch...
Replies
6
Views
142
Father i pray for my car to pass the smog or show me where to afford ti . I pray that you can helop me sing better and understand the guitar and banjo better please bring me a 1-1 coach for them in JESUS name amen
Replies
15
Views
111
Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom