shelter for ### . . pls pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
128
I was offered the opportunity to receive expedited referral into a shelter. There are no other options right now and I just feel like crying. My driver's license expired yesterday, and I may never drive again due to problems with eyesight. Financial struggles have overtaken me. Everything is...
Replies
8
Views
182
Lord, I ask that you please bless my family with safe and secure housing. We have put in an application for a rental property and are awaiting the approval. I ask for you to remove all obstacles and grant the approval to prevent family and I from facing homelessness.
Replies
14
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom