She Needs

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truebeliever

Quick she hides the kleenex, and wipes her tears, her 5 and a half year old son is coming, she sits alone with what feels like the weight of the world on her shoulders. She is alone, no help, no support, no friends. Her phone doesn't ring, she knows no one for it to ring anyway. All she has is the clock on the wall going tick, tick, tick, as her face is covered with wet and dried tears. She's isolated from the world she is afraid to go outside and face the reality of this cold world. She's sad, no one can hear her cry- hear her voice, she's afraid. She's been alone for 26 years. How can anyone function normally or cope after having gone through what shes gone through? (the trauma the hurt)She is in desperate need of some help, She has been crying for the past months, years! She is filled with anxiety and fear. She's been depressed for 26 years and never sought professional help. Do you think she should? Where should she start? Where should she go? She sits alone and suffers in silence. But who care? She hates feeling this way, shes tired of feeling hurt, she wants to run away. She wants to be happy- she wants to feel happiness inside. Why do people hurt (others) she wonders why? wonders and waits. She is having difficulty coping, who can she reach out to? Is there anyone like her who has gone through or experienced this same feeling like what she has? She is longing for a connection. She needs encouragement, she needs a miracle, she needs hope, healing, peace, joy, security.

i have been there so many times. i went get help, i went on the medication. i did all the things you are supposed to do. i wouldnt leave my house for months at a time. i was so scared and alone. i heve been in that pit many time. was there a few weeks moths ago. i wanted the pain to end. i didnt know what to do. thought if i i took something maybe the pain would gend. was so lost and hurt.

the only place to go is to God. i staRTED DOING DEVOTIONS AND THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE FOR ME. I REMEMBERED THE TIMES I WAS ALONE AND DESPERATE BEFORE. AND HOW HE CARRIED ME. it is not easy. i still cry but when i get depressed i call ot to him and ask him to hold me tight. to fill me with his love. to give me strength. i finally accepted his forgivness for all i had done and the guilt went away. i asked for help so that i can forgive everyone i felt had done e wrong and that weight was lifted.

i now see that the devil is a liar and God can do the impossible. it has taken me a long time to get here.

go get help and councelling. it helps with out that i wouldnt have been able to see what i had to do. as satan kept beating me up. go to a pastor if you feel more comfortabe. he will help you. abd ask God to forgive you so that you can forgive others. Ask the Holy spirit for guidance. and follow his lead.

it is not easy and i am not going to tell you it is, but the reward is immesarable.

God loves you. he knew you before you were created. he has a plan for your life. let him in and live again.

I have prayed for you. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members ( especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord God, we ask You to intervene, break this agony in Jesus name. Father, send Your angels to break this isolation, lift her up out of this valley of Baca in Jesus name. Let Your mercies reach her and release the anointing oil that break every yoke. Father, arise and let help reach her speedily, mend her broken heart, let Your spirit bring deliverance and restoration. Settle her in a family, in Jesus name we ask...amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom