She is still at the hospital in ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
She is still at the hospital in ### here. She is inactive and she cannot talk too. Please pastor, I need your prayer support for her recovery. For I know that what God can not do does not exist. Thank you.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still in hospital under a compulsory treatment plan I'm wondering if you could pray for me generally, and that jesus has hand over my situation and for him to take control of these circumstances. Thanks 🙏😇
Replies
10
Views
51
Please heal ### to get feeling a lot better to be fully recovered because her children need her to get a lot of recovery to feel better. She is in the hospital.
Replies
7
Views
161
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom