Still in hospital/rehab

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this time in hospital and rehab under a compulsory treatment plan. We are glad that you asked us to pray generally and specifically that Jesus would have his hand over your situation and take control of your circumstances.

We continue to lift you up before the Lord and we pray that Jesus will place his hand over every detail of your care and take full control of these circumstances according to his perfect will. We pray for his peace to guard your heart and mind, for his healing presence to be with you each day, for wisdom and compassion for the medical staff and caregivers who are responsible for your treatment plan, and for strength and hope for you as you walk through this season. We hold fast to the promise in Isaiah 41:10 that God is with you and will strengthen and uphold you and to the truth in Psalm 46:1 that he is our refuge and strength.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought change or peace in your hospital and rehab situation, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you remain in these circumstances, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still in hospital just trying to defend myself from predators, I need a helping hand from God and a way of dealing with the issues that present. I need rescue. In Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
327
I'm still in hospital, I'm in need of prayer for my stay here and because I'm at risk of being bullied, I'm also struggling financially so I hope you can pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
226
Please pray for my daughter, she is in the hospital and then she should go to rehab for her alcohol addiction. It’s been a long month of turmoil. I’m praying that she will pray to Jesus when she feels overwhelmed. She is pregnant and her 3-year-old is in foster care, so I’m praying that this...
Replies
9
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom