Shalom please pray with me concerning ###'s ...

Shalom please pray with me concerning his return to medical school, time is going his colleagues are in class but he is still home in ###. Please pray also o we our financial situation. We need a miracle I am in ### Finally nowadays am unable to access your daily videos I can only watch them days later what could be the issue
May every problem in your life end with blood of Lord Jesus Christ Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me concerning the will of God to be done, may no weapon formed against me prosper and let no plan of my enemies work. May the blessings and grace of God be on me. surely goodness and mercy shall follow me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
171
1. My younger sister is about writing an exam which is launched after 10 years. Join me pray for success in her exam at all 3 levels. 2. My father is a man of knowledge and someone who should have a stress-free life but I don't know what went wrong in his foundation that made him struggle in...
Replies
6
Views
259
Please pray for me. I'm not popular on social media or known by anyone on social media. There's no drama with anyone on social media, and I've never had arguments on social media with anyone. This miracle woman put my name into August Alsina's mouth and people associated with him who he follows...
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom