Shalom Chevarim Please pray for ###, ### ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
151
Shalom to you . Heading to an interview for promotion please pray to be smooth and no hicups and easy in JESUS name and LORD please bless me with great number of income in JESUS name also need the part that i purchase to have the car pass the smog.. Thank you for your prayers Amen
Replies
9
Views
293
Shalom, Please pray that I get my house today or sometime this week in JESUS name Amen. and Several unspoken requests. Father, I am also seeking a different source of income and a different job. AND praying for the Reader to have their needs met, healing, and beon. Thank you. I believe and I...
Replies
14
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom