Shalawam, I have prayer request there’s something ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
286
Heavenly Father unless there's something you can do in a big way I'm not going to be able to do this at all now on my own.. actually all you managed to do was make my life worse by trying to help. I was better off before sitting in the dark than I am now. Please send healing Angels and the holy...
Replies
8
Views
460
I have a prayer request. And I hate being that person, but I am at my limit. I am in the military, and I am currently stationed on a base that has done more harm than good. I have been at this duty station for the last 3 years. And these last 3 years here have been awful not just to me, but my...
Replies
5
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom