Sex in my dream

I struggled with sexual dreams from a young age. Even before I was sexually active, these dreams have oppressed me and taken so much from me. My reproductive system is not in a good condition. I pray that we unlock my marital destiny too. I got saved last year and the Lord has shown that I need to be delivered from these dreams. These are stubborn spirits. In my walk with Christ, I have not gained any people to pray with. Proverbs 15:29 "the Lord is far from the wicked but he HEARS the prayer of the righteous". I pray that we come together in agreement with the Lord's righteousness and conquer all these demons and evil spirits that are tormenting us.

In the name of Jesus.
 
Good morning sir, am ### ###, I keep on dreaming of sexual intercourse and past events recently please I a help and delivernce,..... Thanks.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer against sex in dream
Replies
6
Views
110
Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
Replies
9
Views
184
I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom